Anyone can start translating with Gengo by passing our translation tests. This resource is a must-read before you start any test.
- ? Testing process
- ? How to pass
- ? Common reasons for rejection
Our professional team of Language Specialists has poured over thousands of translation reviews to put together their best tips and tricks.Find out the most difficult challenges of your language pair and learn how to navigate them to improve your translations.
Processes are important to translation work. This guide introduces a basic process to improve quality and efficiency.
- ? Key translation steps
- ? Resources to help along the way
- ? Importance of proofreading
A guide on avoiding the common pitfall of producing translations that sound translated.
- ? Understanding literal translation and how to avoid it
- ? Can you spot the difference between a natural and literal text?
- ? The key is reading just the target text
Further develop your communication style to deliver a smooth customer experience.
- ? The link between communication and translation quality
- ? When and how to approach the customer
- ? What to do in a difficult situation
Not all source text is written perfectly. This guide explains how to handle common issues in the source text, with helpful examples.
- ? Introducing 10 typical mistakes found in the source text
- ? What are the Dos and Don'ts?
- ? Clear instructions and examples
Subscribe to receive all the latest updates from Gengo in your inbox.